Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Green Tea, Day Two. One More Morning Like This And You Are Looking At MY HEALTHY LIFESTYLE!

So much tea, so little time.


Healthy whole grain cereals. All natural face lotion. A finger nail buffer made from Dead Sea products. When will this barrage of health and well-being ever end? And that's not even counting regular yoga practice, sometimes twice a day. If I keep this up, I will be allowed to hang out in all natural settings in white clothes as I meditate peacefully. Screw my impure heart. Who can remain so in the face of all these fish oil vitamins I'm taking? How did this happen? How did I transform from someone who swills ice cold Diet Coke at seven in the morning to someone who is rocking gently out of sleep with nothing but the thought of further relaxation. I'll tell you how! Guilt, pure and simple. Those lifestyle sellers make tough sales pitches. They act like the planet will fall apart if you don't have a cute teapot that currently has green tea in it. As for me, I just make it by the cup so I guess I am not as far along as I thought I was.

No comments: