Thursday, January 3, 2008

Lawyers: Another Word For People Who Leave Everything Till The Last Minute.


Probably don't work in my office.


Legal assistants everywhere should rise up against this tyranny and oppression and take these misguided men and women by the hand and lead them into the clear light of time management. For our purposes, 'time management' means there is enough time for your assistant to eat lunch. Or to catch her bus and not have to wait a half hour in the dark, wet and cold for the next one which turns out to be ten minutes late. So really, we're talking forty minutes here. And I'm not the only one who suffers. These late evenings mean that my cat, Gerard Butler's, feeding time is pushed back. This is inexcusable. To retaliate I am going to wear jeans to the office tomorrow while my boss is out of town. Hopefully all the other lawyers in the building will be far too busy doing things at the last minute to tell on me.

No comments: