Monday, October 1, 2007

Male Friend Denounces 'Beowulf And Grendel' Movie As 'Bad.' Declares 'Long Haired Actors' Not Valid Plot Point.


Ingvar E. Sigurdsson (Grendel), just one of the many long-haired actors that make the recent film 'Beowulf and Grendel' a visual treat.


People are just haters. For example, that guy that doesn't like the movie most emphatically does not have long hair. Nor does he know what it's like to go to an all-girls Catholic high school and live down the block from your long-haired metal-head public school crush who thought you were lame because you went to Catholic school. For the record, he went to Lutheran school. This strikes me as a little funny, his misgivings about Catholic school girls. As everyone knows, Catholic school girls are wild as bison. Just better looking. Plus they've built up higher tolerances to alcohol so they won't embarrass you at the next Metallica concert. Let Metallica embarrass themselves, I say. After all, it's their night.

Remember: every day is just one day closer to November 16. As far as I know, that is the date for the new Beowulf movie. When is not so important, I say. What I really have a burning desire to know after perusing the cast list is: who the f*ck is Ursula? Something tells me I've been through this before. Did I miss that part? Did I forget to read the right poem?

No comments: