1. Write a book called "Hwaet! Beowulf in the Twentieth Century."
2. Go visit the family of wolves that raised me in the forest preserves outside Chicago. Apparently, there is a new cub in the pack and she is very cute.
3. Become independently wealthy by writing a tragic yet uplifting tale of human triumph over struggle. Get on Oprah. Quit day job. Lie face down on the couch between intermittent bits of trying to write second novel. Oh wait. I've done all that. Just not the Oprah part or the day job part.
4. Abuse my prescriptions. (Now we're talking twenty minutes.)
5. Abuse your prescriptions.
6. Sleep the sleep of the dead.
7. Wake up late.